Saturday, October 17, 2009

good day had by all


This is the 10th time tonight I have tried to place a new post.

Went to Burnie's friendship day, a talented group of ladies showing their

work.

Pauline from calio crossroad was there selling her ware and stitchery do, we had heaps to look and buy.

Most enjoyable day.
This is a project I am working with 13 blocks of stitcherys, they have hand made and hand painted buttons.
The designs are from Robyn Water house just love them.
Here goes hope this works .
good night.

3 comments:

  1. What beautiful embroidery Rosie! I can see why you like it so much.
    Is this a new blog design? I really like the little birds.
    Cheers!
    Your Advent Swap Partner

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are doing a great job with that one

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too..they are awesome

    ReplyDelete